Progress takes its own time. One cannot hurry the learning process. Staying in the moment is the only way forward.
Scratch Data –
- Successful review of each of pages 1 through 4.
- Less success putting all four pages together.
- pages 1+2.
- then pages 3+4.
- Then pages 1-4.
- If problems, locate them and iron them out.
- Yesterday’s work was exciting.
- Successful review of top to K, approx. 3/5 of the piece.
- Sent video of this much to Lunsqui for comments.
- begin working on section K.
- consider Lunsqui’s feedback…connecting rolls, slightly dampening tubes, more dynamic flair at end of bar scrapes.